un mums visiem būs lielu lielais prieciņš.

šīs ir manas mājas. nāc te tikai ar prieku, draudziņ!

marts 28, 2011

lets shine.

sometimes after big silence comes great storms. this is not the case. this is the time that silence is like a treatment to myself and in some way also to others. I need to apologize to my friends and readers who are asking for something new in this blog or as I would prefer to say - virtual diary. I never seen myself as a blogger that's why  I don`t have this feeling that I need to write every day, week or even every month. This is really full time in my EVS life. I don`t mean so much full with `to do list` as full with emotions and questions. I am here already 7 months and it is long time to consider all good and bad things which EVS made in my life. And there are absolutely a lot of good things. But all those good things are not good without the meaning. I mean the BIG BIG MEANING. These 7 months just showed me one really important thing I already knew - I am nothing without love of God. seriously. I am terrible person without that. there would be nothing beautiful in me if there would not be God. I would be zero, I would be empty, I would be nothing. and that is the message I want to share with world today.
let yourself shine today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA2h9PrIUxs

Nav komentāru: